Sunday, November 4, 2007

the Patriots are killing me

My head feels like it's about to explode; I can't imagine how Belichik feels. Watching these players turn into bewildered, sniveling children when faced with one decent opponent is embarrassing. Man up! Willy Andrews continuing to hold his mark after they'd gone out of bounds was shameful.

Also shameful has been the officiating. I want the Pats to win, naturally, but I am so disappointed in this game overall. Everyone was looking forward to it all week, and while it's at least been a close one, it really hasn't lived up to its potential at all.

The only light at the end of the tunnel for me right now (aside from the Pats scoring again in the next 8 minutes and stopping Indy from doing so - kind of unlikely) is the knowledge that On Demand is finally featuring Friday Night Lights. Better late than never, guys!

No comments: